[meteorite-list] Video of Lunar and Martian Meteorites

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 18:13:01 -0400

Hi Martin and Stefan,

Let me be the first to say, "Wow!", I am very impressed!! That is really
cool, love the 'intro', I may have to hire you to do some intros for me for
future projects, or anyone else who knows how to do this. I am finding out
today hat the video world is a completely different beast now, software that
makes things a whole lot easier.

Excellent job, guys!!

Best Regards,
Greg