[meteorite-list] AD: Ausson (Hammer Stone)

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:40:25 -0500

Hi List. I put up a fragment of the rare hard to acquire Hammer Stone from
France called Ausson. I only have 3 of these fragments which will be put
only on eBay and as a auction style format.Once there gone...there gone!
This is a great opportunity to bid and win a very hard to acquire hammer
stone, without having to take a second mortgage just to own a piece!

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Also, for those who have yet to check out my Website, Cosmic Treasures
Celestial Wonders, I have made some updates...which I do every
month...sometimes more. There is so much information and resources,
including interactive resources, games to play and lastly a very informative
page on eBay Meteorite Info, that will help any and all collectors when
buying meteorites on eBay.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html

Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
IMCA #0960