[meteorite-list] 3-D Videos of NWA 4468 Martian & NWA 4587 Ungrouped

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 03:38:04 -0400

Hi Folks,

There have been many new meteorite enthusiasts over the last couple of
years. For those who may not have seen these yet, I would like to share a
couple of old 3-D videos I made of the following special meteorites before
they were cut to provide type samples for science and classification. The
files are about 7-8mb so may take a little time to load, depending on your
computer, worth waiting for I think.

NWA 4468 Martian 675g:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4468/nwa4468videoredsmall.avi

NWA 4587 Ungrouped (Paired to NWA 011) 530g Main Mass of the grouping:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4587/nwa4587video.avi

I hope you enjoy!

Best Regards,
Greg