[meteorite-list] OT - OBAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:59:15 -0700

Hi all,

I just wanted to offer my apologies to Art for bringing this up on the
Met-List. I should not have posted this subject as it is NOT
meteorite related. I was just so happy, excited, overjoyed that Bin
Laden was dead that I posted it without much thought ? as I assumed
others would also be happy. Also I?m sorry for the slip up on the
subject line. I obviously meant Osama and NOT Obama.

No more on this subject from me.