[meteorite-list] Response to fraudulent E-bay listing using my name (Impactika

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 05:40:42 -0500

Hello Blaine, Anne and Richard, list,

Blaine, that's very unfortunate that you have to deal with hooligans who
misrepresented information and added the Ni to your card when you wrote down
the information for them. I'm sure you'll figure out a better way for
yourself in the future and you've probably decided to never write anything
on your card or with your name or information that morons like these
characters can use fraudulently to discredit your good name. It's sad that
we have to deal with a group of get-rich-quick greedy goofballs trying to
run for office in our government let alone the same mentality of imbeciles
trying to sell earth rocks as meteorites.

I hope you get a response from ebay, but that fraudulent section on ebay
auctions only generates an automatic response email to you and you can't
reply back to it. I'll send you a separate email with a contact at ebay who
can hopefully help you out.

Have a great day and I hope the listing is pulled.

All the best!

Brian

Message: 1