[meteorite-list] Tucson Ring Questions

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 23:30:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike and Listers

Mike down below is a link to a Tucson Ring meteorite book and I was looking through the PFD and I saw the first known sketch of the Tucson Meteorite, made by John Russell Bartlett in 1852. If you have some time I would take a look at the file and see if this drawing could help and also the book might shed light on the part about when the Tucson ring was sectioned off.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8xvqh6

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore