[meteorite-list] More historic falls

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 05:37:11 -0700 (PDT)

Mark,

Liking the website, I always enjoy the histories and stories that historic meteorites have to offer to the meteorite collection community. These historic falls help mold and guide meteorites collecting and science the way it is today. Enjoy to see more from this website and other historic meteorite website. Long live history.

Shaw Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html