[meteorite-list] Thanks for the OK Fireball well-wishes

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 22:17:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I once had horses pasturing next to where I played ball with my friends. They were mean kickers and biters. "Rank" as the cowboys call them. Well...any way...this made recovering a baseball a serious matter. I found out that horses are suckers for both carrots and apples. Chuck them either and they would follow me around like dogs. I was working on getting them to retrieve when we moved to the city.

Guido