[meteorite-list] The Interest In Meteorites

From: Murray Paulson <murray.paulson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:40:18 -0600

Hi Bob & list:

I will caution you on the possible loss of valuable data on the
resampling the photos to too small a size. We have seen as time goes
by, the available bandwidth and storage capacity increases, and the
300 x 250 images will be vaguely reminicent of the 320 x 240 videos
you skip over on Youtube. We don't need 5 Mb image files, but some
happy medium would be nice. Please don't resize the images to a less
than useful size.

I have looked at 300, 480, 640, 800 and 1024 pixel long dimension
images and 640 to 800 are the minimum I would resample things down to.
I thank the efforts to put up the EOM and it is a great reference.

Murray Paulson