[meteorite-list] Video of OK fireball

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:33:11 -0400

Good Afternoon Rob and Listmembers,

There are several videos of this fireball. However, what I really wanted to see was that signature bright flash (or flashes) towards the end of it's "bright flight", which it clearly doesn't show. Also, I haven't heard any serious reports of sonic booms being heard. One or both of these features would have had every serious meteorite hunter flocking to OK for a weekend hunt.

Regardless, here is my favorite video. I find it kinda funny that the 'Meteor'ologist didn't even notice the fireball approaching in the background!

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=14318734

All the best,

Ryan