[meteorite-list] OK Meteor...

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:51:18 +0000

Hi all,

I have received many emails and calls asking if I am in Oklahoma, or
if anything has been found. Just for the record I am not in Oklahoma
and from my ?intel? on the ground, nothing has been nothing found yet.

Honestly, it seems to me like nothing will be found. Not because the
talent on the ground isn't good but simply because no one is quite
sure where to look. I thank God for Marc, Rob, and Dirk and all their
hard work, but unfortunately, this one doesn't seem to have the clear
cut Doppler info like other falls we?ve chased.

As a full time meteorite hunter, I personally need more of a WOW
factor to justify spending a couple of thousand dollars that it would
cost for such a hunt.

Of course, all this could change if pieces are found and if (by
chance, luck or hard work) they are in the right area they will?..

Good luck to all on the ground, we are all pulling for you!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia