[meteorite-list] (xxxxx) Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireba...

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 21:13:08 -0700 (PDT)

Shhhhhh! don't let the flatearthers over on Meteorobs know about this as they
have virtually pronounced it impossible for any meteorites to have fallen from
this fireball.

 BTW I timed the fireball on one video at 9? seconds of incandescent flight-- a
wee long for the usual meteor and certainly not a cometary variety.

Elton