[meteorite-list] OK dinner

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:16:24 -0500

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the info about Mike and the gang. I know Mike is really good
about contacting everyone and inviting them. He called me when Mifflin fell
and told me that a few others were on their way and to get going up there. I
did mean to say in my post that as you said everyone works well together as
a team and I'm glad the guys and or girls out there are getting along and
working together. It does help to have a team walking across the fields so
that no inch is missed.

Thanks again for the update!

Hope you get to go and hunt!

All the best!

Brian

Hey Brian and all...

I've heard news and it wasn't from a friendly dinner invite. I heard news
from 'boots on the ground' (or in the skies!). Mike Farmer called me in
route, on the plane, of where they were going and, "Where the hell are you,
Greg?!". Simply put, family first, rocks second!!

That said, I will put my money on people who call me and share 'before' they
invite, that way all information is shared and enjoyed by those who can zero
in on the strewnfield while going out in all directions as a team! Find one,
two... on to the little fresh stones who decided to land on Planet Earth!!
:)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe