[meteorite-list] Breaking News - Major TX, OK, AR, MO, KS, CO, NE Green Fireball Meteor ~9:21CDT 23MAR2011

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:26:46 -0600

>From what I've seen, this was not a major fireball. It appears to be high
and bright, with a short ground path. Its light curve doesn't look much like
a major fragmenter, either. If some multiple station analysis shows up, I
could change my opinion. But based on the single station evidence, this does
not strike me as a likely candidate to produce meteorites.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com