[meteorite-list] American Meteorite Museum and Quiz

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 05:02:08 -0700

I took a trip to northern Arizona about a week ago and visited Meteor Crater. I stopped by the American Meteorite Museum and took a few pictures, which I posted here:

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa463/pas520/

Then, it was off the Meteor Crater. They've made a lot of improvements since I was last there. It's a very nice facility.

Here's the quiz - sometime around 2003 a small plane crashed at the bottom of the crater but it is now gone. What happened to it?

Paul Swartz