[meteorite-list] Heeeeee's Ba-ack

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:24:58 -0400

As bad as it may be for the meteorite community... I still find it kinda funny that this guy is dead serious about his newfound "strewnfield". It looks like he stuck gold with all of those multi-kilo stones. I think my favorite is his rare "stoney octahedrite".

"They're mine!! Alll minnnne!! muhahahaha!!"

Ryan