[meteorite-list] My Collection - First Glimpse

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 22:18:26 -0400

Good Evening List,

I was doing some Spring cleaning, and stumbled upon the invoice and mail order receipt from my first meteorite purchase. "36 gram - Gibeon Iron Meteorite Slice, Robert A. Haag - Meteorites", dated July 14, 1997. Has it already been nearly fourteen years???.. I said to myself. Like many collectors, I had purchased my first, never realizing that it would only be the very beginning if an everlasting obsession.

Through the years, I have only shared a glimpse of my collection with a few people. I think it's about time for a grand unveiling, a sneak peek into the "Falling Fusion Meteorite Collection". Please enjoy at your leisure.

All the best,

Ryan Pawelski

Part One - Select Aesthetic Individuals.

http://community.webshots.com/album/579929447dYuoxs?vhost=community&start=0