[meteorite-list] AD: LA 001 micromount

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 17:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings List members,

Just returned from a family-related emergency trip to the East Coast.
Thankfully everyone is okay, but I forgot what Winter is like in the US Northeast.
Makes me appreciate the weather we have here in San Diego.

But this unplanned trip means I have to cover some unexpected expenses.
Which means that I will have to part with a specimen from my personal collection.
My loss, but somebody stands to gain a micromount of LA 001 -

Now available:
http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/eb/la1mm1.jpg
http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/eb/la1mm2.jpg
http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/eb/la1mm3.jpg
http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/eb/la1mm4.jpg
http://marzmeteorite.tripod.com/eb/la1mm5.jpg

Submit your best offer for the above LA 001 micromount;
which includes label and COA from the finder (that would be me:-)
Accepting offers until 9PM PDT Sunday 20th March 2011.

To help you determine an offer amount, here is a recent eBay auction:

http://tinyurl.com/LA001micro

In a way, the bidders in that auction could consider this post as a
quasi-Second-Chance Offer.
For everyone else, this is still a rare opportunity.

At the least, you might find the images to be interesting,
Bob V.