[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ TODAY

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Today is a pop quiz.

The name of the game is be the 7th Lister to email me off the List with the correct answer and you will win a free copy of Meteorite Magazine from Feb 1998. I have to say, its a blast from the past to look through the magazine. The issue has great images taken by Martin G. Horejsi, article about The Burnwell meteorite, Centerpiece about Melrose(a), and a visit about the old woman meteorite not to mention other great articles to read about.
?
Question:
?
Please tell me how man F Class asteroids there are?in the main belt.
?
Have fun and rock on :)
?
Shawn Alan