[meteorite-list] The Term "Planetary"

From: Leoncio Cividanes Álvarez <supeindesu_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:11:11 +0100

But to be considered as a planet it have to have a spherical shape... The only "difference" I see between planets and moons (besides that a moon has not to apply the spherical shape), is the orbit, a planet orbits around a sun (maybe we could say, sun or suns), and a moon orbits around a planet.

Best regards,
Leo