[meteorite-list] Idiots and Morons

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:52:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Easy Dirk. People are dying all over the globe. For the past week..it is your friends and neighbors in Japan... at the hands of nature. Yesterday, today and tomorrow the slaughter is in Afghanistan, Pakistan, the Middle East, Africa, Mexico and South America...by human beings themselves. The world is a lousy place to be right now...and being able to make light of the human condition and share a macabre bit of humor makes it a bit more tolerable.

I know that you personally have been going out into the affected areas with what food and water you can carry, taking it to elderly Japanese who are confined to their homes, unable to get to the already empty food stores. Bless you. And you do this at the risk of your life as it is reported that new earthquakes, not after shocks, have struck within the last few hours.

The real tragedy that should be on every front page and every screen....the nukes have killed no one...is the reality that people are dying by the thousands right now of exposure, hunger and disease.

My respect and admiration,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536