[meteorite-list] Sale/ad Some of the very best etched iron you will see

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:45:04 -0700

Good morning we have added lots of new material obtained in Tucson. On
the website we have added some WOW Muonionalusta full slices, great
etch! A new Seymchan siderite with a really great end cut, super cool
shape and some big Morasko slices with big inclusions in them. That is
just on the website.
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

In our Ebay store we just added some small Seymchan shapes with the
very best etch I have ever seen they are just incredible! Better than
Glorieta, and I really like Glorieta!
http://shop.ebay.com/flattoprocks/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

We have so many other cool things as well, small FULL slices of
Toluca, Big FULL slices of Canyon Diablo with cool inclusions, small
Chinga slices, Gibeon Full slices, Small Morasko slices, Urucau and
much more, too many things to list here.

Thanks for looking
--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com