[meteorite-list] OT: RISKS OF NUCLEAR POWER

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:14:00 -0700

Count,

That's nothing. I've heard various talking heads rewriting physics over the last week. One "expert" prattling about the shift in the earth's axis stated that the earthquake changed the mass of the planet. Another sage assured us that potassium iodide neutralizes radiation. No need for Yucca Mountain now!

Paul Swartz