[meteorite-list] FW: Rocks from Space Picture of Day - March 16, 2011

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 20:08:56 EDT

No, of course not Matthias!
It is never too late! And here are two more Sikhote-Alins, in as found
condition and straight from the Vernadsky Institute, with labels, cards, and
even an official letter.
_http://www.impactika.com/2SAlins.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/2SAlins.jpg)

Do you like those?
(Yes, of course, they are for sale, but the small one is already sold).

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 3/16/2011 4:03:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,