[meteorite-list] Fw: 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

From: keith at lobstershack.com <keith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:14:45 -0400

Unless this argument is going to result in people throwing meteorites at
each other, can we please take it offline?

Maybe we can redirect this conversation back on topic by discussing the
following question:

If you were to get into a meteorite throwing argument, which type of
meteorite would you throw at the other person and why? (taking into account
the meteorite can be no heavier than 50g)