[meteorite-list] Fw: 8.9 Quake in Japan, 10 meter Tsunami, Hope Dirk and others are ok

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 18:54:05 +0000

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't even reply back... but editing and forging emails and reposting them to a public forum is a big no-no. Doing such activities could land you in legal trouble in situations other than this unimportant tirade of yours.

Please remind me to never reply to any of your ridiculous emails in the future.

Regards,

Ryan Pawelski
Sent on the Sprint? Now Network from my BlackBerry?