[meteorite-list] Meteorite Inventory Sale

From: J Sinclair <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:34:13 -0400

Hi Everybody,

I've been going through my inventory and I've put up some stone
meteorites for sale. There are several well known locations and some
small stones available. Hopefully some decent values for you too. I've
also added a few thin section hard cases that hold 100 sections. This
is "new-old" stock, made in the USA and I only have 3 available at $25
each. Plus there's a couple of new thin sections too.

A lot of this I bought a decade or more ago. Some of specimens from
the the falls around that time were found soon after they landed. They
are really pristine meteorites.

Insured shipping costs in the US is $6 per order.

Thanks for checking it out.
John Sinclair
www.meteoriteusa.com/sale.htm
www.meteoriteusa.com/sections.htm