[meteorite-list] Oman prison saga

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:25:41 -0400 (EDT)

Good afternoon Mike, Robert and Folks,

MikeG echoes my sentiments exactly. Its great to have you guys back safe
and sound. Welcome back.

Best regards,

Paul Martyn,
Savannah GA

In a message dated 3/14/2011 3:01:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
meteoritemike at gmail.com writes:
Hi Mike, Robert and List,

I concur with what some of the others said - I don't recall anyone
being happy you guys were sitting in an Omani prison. Of course, when
the news got around, people did talk about it, and it did result in
the expected debates about hunting, legalities, and the like.
Eventually, everyone just shut up about it in public because we didn't
want to add to your problem.

Now that both of you are back home and safe, everything can return to
normal - or what passes for normal in the meteorite world.

I don't think anyone would wish a foreign prison on their worst enemy,
and if there are people out there who were happy to see you guys rot
in a cell, then I would not want to have anything to do with such
people.

Now, get some rest, try to unwind, and get out there and find the
first American lunar. :)

Best regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com