[meteorite-list] Read it and laugh!

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 12:30:39 -0500

Hi Count and all,

I am sure the media isn't doing this to up their viewing audience. After a
disaster there are always rumors that floating around and hearsay by people
who are not in the know. If I see the Japanese Government or engineers from
the reactor giving out warnings then I'll take this seriously. Agreed they
don't need this mis-reporting by the media who usually is interested in
upping it's viewing audience to spread other propaganda.

Best to all.

--AL Mitterling

Mitterling Meteorites