[meteorite-list] Fwd: Any Word from?

From: Matthew Martin <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 12:02:55 -0600

Aloha from Oahu.

Here damage was limited primarily to a few low lying areas and some
boat harbors. We are currently still under a tsunami advisory
(downgraded from a warning) and so many roads are still closed.
Almost all schools are closed and govt. workers have the day off.
Water damaged some stores on the North Shore, but all in all, it looks
like we dodged another bullet. Our thoughts and prayers are with all
impacted...especially our friends in Japan.

Thank you for thinking of us in affected areas.

Aloha,

Matthew Martin
Meteorite Treasures