[meteorite-list] General List Policies/ rules

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 21:38:27 -0800 (PST)

hello all,

first i want to say that this is good news that two big hunters are home with
there family,and enjoying life again,very happy to har this fantastic news
after spending two month in a bad dream,

segond i think that the list rules must improve and change to better rules,
that can keep this list more polit and that we can make it international with a
big audiance,and more members,

one thing rules are important.

1= no one has the right to publicly attack an other one, this is the limit of
the democracy
you can attack a person opinion but not the person himself as an entire entite,
you do not agree with X or Y adea but do not attack him, this two difrent
things

2= private life and personnal matter must not be on the list we discuss stones
we have to leave the rest out of the list,

3= if we have meteorite as a passion we have also other bissuness and other
friend and family
anyone googling your name will find all the private fight on the list and will
take you as that, as he is not in the context, and all the post on the list are
in the archives and will stay forever so we must think to protect our
reputation for now and the futur,like usinf other id in the list

so if i m out of the list and i read MB post i will think to many bad things
ambiguites,so indirectly even if you want to help
MF you are with good or bad well destroying his reputation ,personnal matter
must stay out:you do not have the right: absolutely not

everyone has his own problem , but never , i say never, no one has the right to
attack anyone you can argue adea or opinion but never a private or a confidence
or a personal issue must not be public,

no one is immune against problems, life is full of surprise but do not bring
that to the list;

on other hand a civilised and polit debat are always welcome;

i do not see also why a man hurt an other what are the goals, you think this
will help,

the matter to stop someone from the list or let him back must be a democratic
issue discusion between art and a team voted by list member to manage the list
and helping art to take a wise decision

my 1.dirhams