[meteorite-list] Welcome Home

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 19:16:18 -0800

Wow. I usually don't try to jump in on issues like this unless they are
of a concern to me personally. Michael, I've always admired you and
still do, but this was a total turn around, not only on your statement,
but your wording.

I've always been concerned over the Met List, at who's running it. I
knows Art posts from time to time when things get bad. But now I've got
to the point, who is Art? And how come you have become spokesman for the
Met List? Are you Art? Or do you have carte blanche?

No ill feelings intended, just want to put things in perspective.

Cheers
John
IMCA #2125