[meteorite-list] Where is all the Murchison???

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 18:54:53 +1100

Hi Richard & all,

I've been watching Murchison pretty carefully over the last 12-24mths. There
has been a somewhat steep incline in price that I believe is probably mainly
due to the amount of media attention it has received during that time.
Personally I think it's over-priced and I would not expect the price to stay
there. eBay auctions often go unsold (probably because the prices are too
high) and most pieces do seem to be under 2g.

But all that said, if anyone wants any Murchison stones for the current
prices of $150-$200/g just let me know. There are several stones available
over here from 10-80g.

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia