[meteorite-list] Help with Ebay bidding

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:16:45 -0800

I knew going in that I wasn't going to learn the weights until I weighed
them myself...and I was a bit taken aback by how thin they were when they
arrived; then I realized that I still had some prizes after all. I always
learn something (no matter how small) when I add a piece to my
collection....in this case, I learned the conditions of this particular
seller's presentation and now I know what I'd be encountering if I choose to
again in the future.

Interestingly, right after this thread started, positive feedback
arrived.....

-Richard Montgomery