[meteorite-list] AD: Steve Arnold's Famous Reverse Auction on now on Ebay

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 04:02:37 +0000

Hey List,

I'm looking to sell a few items and thought I would offer a limited number of items up on Ebay via my Steve Arnold famous reverse auction format.

I have some items that I have listed on Ebay at a fixed price, And starting tonight, I will be periodically dropping the prices by varying degrees over the next few days at random times and possibly at random amounts.

At any given time (probably when I sell enough, or when the prices on the unsold items gets too obscenely low, I reserve the right to end the reverse auction and let the prices revert to their starting prices.

Check out the items I have for sale including those on sale now here:

http://shop.ebay.com/stevearnoldmeteorites/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Thanks,
Steve Arnold