[meteorite-list] BOOK 4 SALE- The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:26:43 -0500

Hi List. I have a copy of The Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites by O.
Richard Norton I have a little rough wear on the front hard cover right
side. There is no marks, tears, creased pages or writing or highlighting in
the book at all. The book cover is in very decent shape with no tears, has 2
very slight short little creases which are hard to see unless you get the
perfect light angle on it, no writing marks either. Overall I would give
this book a 9.5 out of 10 for cosmetics. I will sell this for $190 USD free
shipping to the first person to contact me and I accept PayPal of which
payment would need to be within 24 hours or less preferred. I will supply
you the buyer with my PayPal address for payment. Once payment is received I
will notify you as when the book will be shipped.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/index.html