[meteorite-list] Help with Ebay bidding

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 07:56:26 -0700

Hello Listoids.

Recently a seller on Ebay ran meteorite auctions and refused to supply weights because he was selling aesthetics. He suggests you pop on down to the local market and buy some cheese if you want to purchase something by weight.

Yesterday I found "mineralwold1". There are no weights included in his listings but he will supply some info if you inquire. Here's his response to an inquiry I made yesterday about items 270688649572 and 280612372239:

> Hello,
> weight 20-25g
> and another piece 15-20g
>
> Thanks Alex
>
> -mineralwold1

Does anyone know how I can enter a bid of 35-42 dollars?

Paul Swartz