[meteorite-list] 3 more finds from dry lake

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:35:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello Paul,

Haven't heard from you in quite a while, but it looks like you're starting up where you had left-off.

I find your style of video-making very interesting. I really like them!

Congratulations on your "ice-rafted" finds,
Bob V.

P.S. - for those of you not familiar with Paul's earlier accomplishments, here is a link to an old webpage of mine (probably needs revising) of some of his earlier finds:

<http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/nvmetpod/03-08-01.htm>

[meteorite-list] 3 more finds from dry lake
Paul Gessler cetuspa at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 23:34:16 EST 2011