[meteorite-list] AD: BENSOUR LL6 And Ebay auctions

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 20:52:29 -0800 (PST)

In less than two hours I have a handfull of small but nice NWAs on ebay. Some still bid under $2. See my ebay user id AMUNRE or click here:
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES?_trksid=p4340.l2563
I also have some Bensour fell in morocco Feb 11th 2002. These are nice meteorites picked up the day of the fall. I have checked other dealer websites and $10 a gram seems to be the going rate.
I am trying to raise some cash before shutting my ebay auctions down next week for a couple weeks and have these available for $7.50 a gram plus shipping. Email me for photos if interested in any.
16.77 Grams - cut with a little crust
20.63 Grams - cut with a lot of crust
11.7 Grams - slice with crust on edges
19.38 Grams - 1/3rd crust
33 grams - nice thick slice
Also have a 40% crusted nice 37.85 Gram Amgala that I am taking offers on
DEAN
AMUNRE on ebay