[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 09:35:10 -0500

Hi Folks,

A while back I printed up a batch of specimen cards that had my usual
graphic logo on the front, and the back had a blank specimen card form
with fields for name, type, weight, comments, etc. I only printed
about 100 of these cards and I gave them out with my more-expensive or
rare pieces. When they ran out, I decided to quit using them and go
back to my standard business card (which is not a specimen card).

I keep copies of all of my business cards and specimen cards, but I
forgot to keep one of these specimen cards that I made. Does anyone
have one of these cards? I would like to see it, so I can have some
more printed. I can print more without seeing the old one, but I
liked the old one and would like the new batch to match the older
ones.

For those of you who bought NWA 6026 CK5 from me, the majority of
those specimens came with the cards in the question.

Best regards,

MikeG

PS - great work Sergey on the card archive! :)

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com