[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards SUGGESTION

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 22:11:26 -0500

Hi Richard M.,

Great question, I appreciate you asking but it is not necessary. If you buy
an item from us or anyone and it comes with an ID card, I would say you can
certainly say it is from whatever collection, museum or otherwise that it
came from. We used to hand write most of the info on the ID's back in the
day. If you have any of the white paper ones, that is getting real old
school as far as our ID's go. We went to the more rigid parchment stock
several years ago. Seems ID cards are an ever-evolving process for us.

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection