[meteorite-list] AD:Brenham LED Lighted Display Case

From: Tim Heitz <midwestmeteor_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 19:15:30 -0600

Hello List,

I built an LED lighted display case for the Brenham Slice I got from Steve
Arnold.

It plugs into 110vac outlet , I have it plugged into an X10 timer that turns
it on 1/2 hour after sunset
and turns off at 12 midnight everyday, it's eye candy on the wall.

The unit puts out very low heat and the LEDs, should have a lifespan of
100,000 hours.

http://www.meteorman.org/Brenham-LED-display.htm

If someone is interested in making their slice lighted, please let me know.

Cheers,
Tim Heitz

MIDWEST METEORITES http://www.meteorman.org

314-596-1435
Member IMCA-4781
International Meteorite Collectors Association