[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 15:01:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,
?
I see that alot of people have their own ways of making ID cards for their meteorites. I have a suggestion that I do for my cards and that is I like to have a section called remarks. In that part I put important info about the meteorite like if it was the first fall in that country, or if it hit something and so on. Down below is a link to a sample card.
?
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48262799 at N03/5498168766/
?
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html
?
?

?
[meteorite-list] Meteorite Cards - changing mass
martin goff msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 17:31:24 EST 2011