[meteorite-list] Chitown Steve - WAS OT, Einstein, Jewishness, Christianity, Deism, G*d, and all that - :p)

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:14:30 -0800 (PST)

for the sake of all things... can people here please just leave Steve alone.
Yes, I am newer then some of you, yes I may not have "seen it all" but for people to constantly bash or take shots at the man is just plain WRONG! and is also against list rules...
In my 4 years (wow, how time passes) Steve has been very polite and kind to me. I have gotten freebies from him, and not once has he EVER asked for anything in return.
Is he different? yes. but different does not mean bad. I would like to think we all have a little Chicago Steve in us, just as he has a little of us in him. We all have feelings and to constantly bash him is below the level we should be on and only reflects a look of grade school drama... what next? are we going to pick on him for not wearing a starter jacket and the latest Air Jordan's?

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ALL THIS CHICAGO STEVE BASHING AND REMEMBER WHAT WE LEARNED IN SCHOOL... IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, SOMETIMES ITS BEST TO JUST BE QUIET... If some of you must or feel the need to bash steve, please do it off list - this is not what the list is for.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682