[meteorite-list] OT transpermia vs. God vs. Science

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 12:28:01 -0500

I am not going to debate this; for sadly obvious reasons, there exists a bounty of agenda-bent mis- and disinformation---which now includes my previous statement: I should have more circumspectly indicated Einstein was "selectively observant."

 In contemporary Judaism, there is a big difference between "religious" and "observant." But enough of this. All best / Darryl