[meteorite-list] Nevada Meteors WAS Re: East Coast Meteor and MN Meteor 1MAR2011

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 11:47:43 -0800 (PST)

> So the question is.... If a meteor falls in the NV desert
and nobody is there to witness it, does it still make a sound?
Does it still leave meteorites on the ground?

only if meteorite hunters know, will they be found...
Or by some chance out there its seen, laying all around...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dr. Seuss!

Sorry couldnt resist. Hope everyone is well.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites