[meteorite-list] FOR SALE AD: On ebay (8) *RARE* NWA's in gem jars & (5) other Meteorites.

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:17:40 -0500

Hi All,
I have an Meteorite auction on Ebay that has (5) diiferent meteorites
packaged in one lot, including a very nice 42 gram Unclassified and a 22
grams Wadi Mellene, and
 a very nice 6 plus gram piece of Bassi and two others.
**Please see them here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120742205993&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

**Please Note: If someone from the Meteorite list uses the BUY IT NOW, just
mention that you are a list member and I will ship this nice lot to you
FREE---as long as you live in the USA that is!!**

 I really would appreciate the look---I do really need this to sell!!
 Best,