[meteorite-list] Named minor planets

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:00:58 -0700

Silly me, I did forget one more husband/wife asteroid pair (and not on
your list, Ron). While you have Richardnorton, there is also 149243
Dorthynorton, sorry Dorthy!

Also, since you have the two other authors, before there was the Tholin
asteroid classification, there was a paper that created the three original
asteroid classes: C, S, and M.

The paper was by Clark Chapman, Dave Morrison, and Ben Zellner. You have
2409 Chapman and 2410 Morrison, but left out 2411 Zellner.

Larry