[meteorite-list] Buyers BEWARE!!!!

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:07:13 -0400

One more thing, I just went and checked ALL this sellers items, and he
still has some of the same mounts listed at .024 grams which is 24mg
 So he hasn't actually changed all his listings and is still selling
the same mounts with the wrong weights stated.. I know for sure
because i busted open a few of these mounts and weighed them on my
diamond scale and they weighed 7mg. a lot smaller then stated in the
listings.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NWA-4881-LUNAR-METEORITE-REAL-RARE-MOON-ROCK-/250820087538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a660acef2#ht_500wt_1156

Daniel Furlan