[meteorite-list] Buyers BEWARE!!!!

From: Dan Furlan <danfurlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 11:24:24 -0400

Hello all, unfortunately I have found another person on ebay who is
selling underweight lunar and martian material. His ebay ID is
spaceterrain4sale and his first name is Ariel. He is advertising his
mounts at 24mg each at the time i purchased.. i purchased a whole
bunch from him for around 8.00 each thinking he was an honest seller
and i liked the display cases they came in. When i got the items they
looked very small... I decided to break open one of the mounts and
weigh it on my diamond scale. IT ONLY WEIGHS 7 MG and this was the
biggest piece.. if you are bidding on any of his items make sure you
understand he is misleading people in the weight he is stating. his
ebay ID is spaceterrain4sale just to let everybody know. I am talking
to him now about getting a refund for all the mounts i bought another
meteorite dealer ripping people off on ebay.. what a waste.. if he
doesn't agree to refund me my money i will open a claim against him
with paypal... i noticed on his new listings he is not stating the
weight anymore but I am talking about the items i purchased and the
listings at the time of when i purchased the items.. please beware of
this guy.

Daniel Furlan
dealer and collector